Map Your Path Forward
At Wanzek, we provide comprehensive construction consulting services to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and project management. Our team of professional consultants, including our Six Sigma Master Black Belt facilitator, helps to identify and minimize project risks.
At the onset of your project, we offer consultation to determine lean and efficient processes that increase your project’s performance, productivity and value.
Our Construction Management Process
Our construction consulting service offers multiple benefits to our clients. We break each stage of the construction planning and execution process down into simple concepts to make them easier to modify and implement.
- Project Planning – We know the importance of having a well-thought out strategy for moving your project from start to finish. Our team puts special focus on the project planning phase of your construction consultation. We work closely with you to develop and refine the design and inputs required for the project to deliver on expectations while also working within established budget constraints.
- Quality Management – Throughout the execution of your project, our construction consultants ensure the proper implementation of every development stage. We monitor progress closely, measuring against the project plan while following strict protocol to ensure the finished project meets the highest industry standards and our client’s approval.
- Safety Procedures – We invest in our front-line supervisors by teaching basic leadership and project safety management skills. During the consultation process, all of our team and crew members undergo a stringent safety training and management program to ensure adherence to procedures necessary to the safety of each person on the job site. By focusing on positive behaviors and individual responsibility, we promote a safe working environment that keeps your project on time, on budget and in compliance with all industry standards.
Construction Consulting Services We Offer
Our team discovers the potential risks and opportunities inherent in each construction project and offers unique insight on how to use this information to maximize the return on investment for each undertaking.
Construction Management Services (EPCM)
- Contract administration
- Change order management
- Constructability review
- Cost estimating
- Change management
- Safety and risk management
- Performance stimulation
- Project visibility and productivity
- Best practices
Front End Engineering and Design (FEED)
- Basic engineering performed after conceptual design and before EPC
- Process and engineering documentation
- Define project requirements
- Internal funding requirements
- Detailed EPC
- Support cost estimate
- Evaluate and determine options to improve ROA
- Hazardous operations reviews
- Lump sum EPC scope
- Detailed engineering phase
- Cost estimates
Lean and Continuous Improvement Facilitation
- Lean value stream mapping
- Process waste analysis and optimization
- Six sigma process improvements
- Analytic problem solving
- Root cause analysis
- Failure modes effects analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical data analysis