Map Your Path Forward
At Wanzek we provide comprehensive construction consulting services to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and project management. Our team of professional consultants, including our Six Sigma Master Black Belt facilitator, help to identify and minimize project risks.
At the onset of your project we offer consultation to determine lean and efficient processes that increase your project’s performance, productivity and value.
Our Construction Management Process
Our construction consulting service offers multiple benefits to our customers. We break each stage of the construction planning and execution process down into simple concepts to make them easier to modify and implement.
- Project Planning – We know the importance of having a well-though out strategy for moving your project from start to Finish. Our team puts special focus on the project planning phase of your construction consultation. We work closely with you to develop and refine the design and inputs required for the project to deliver on expectations while also working within established budget constraints.
- Quality Management – Throughout the execution of your project, our construction consultants ensure the proper implementation of every stage of the development. We monitor progress closely and measuring against the project plan while also following strict protocol to ensure that the finished project meets the highest industry standards and our client’s approval.
- Safety Procedures – We place a high level of importance on on-site safety and take steps to eliminate the possibility of project related accidents and injuries. During the consultation process, all of our team and crew members are walked through a stringent safety training and management program to ensure adherence to procedures necessary to ensure the safety of each person on the job site. By focusing on positive behaviors and individual responsibility we promote a safe working environment that keeps your project on time, on budget and in compliance with all industry standards.
Construction Consulting Services We Offer
Our team discovers the potential risks and opportunities inherent in each construction project and offers unique insight on how to use this information to maximize the return on investment for each undertaking.
Construction Management Services (EPCM)
- Contract Administration
- Change Order Management
- Constructability Review
- Cost Estimating
- Change Management
- Safety and risk management
- Performance stimulation
- Project visibility and productivity
- Best practices
Front End Engineering and Design (FEED)
- Basic engineering performed after conceptual design and before EPC
- Process and engineering documentation
- Define project requirements
- Detailed EPC
- Support cost estimate
- Evaluate and determine options to improve ROA
- Hazardous operations reviews
- Internal funding requirements
- Lump sum EPC scope
- Detailed engineering phase
- Cost estimates
Lean and Continuous Improvement Facilitation
- Lean value stream mapping
- Process waste analysis and optimization
- Six sigma process improvements
- Analytic problem solving
- Root cause analysis
- Failure modes effects analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical data analysis